What We Expect
We seek outstanding candidates who can play a key role on project teams. As a member of the team, you are expected to make a significant contribution. From team brainstorming sessions to client presentations
You should have excellent communication, logical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Acts as a role model for service mentality, builds long term relationships, is receptive to client needs.
- Comfortable working in a large, multinational environment.
- Able to work in unstructured problems solving situations.
- Client focus: Focussing one’s efforts on discovering and meeting the needs of the client. Able to act as trusted advisor for long term benefits of the client.
- Drive to achieve: Demonstrates a willingness for ‘going the extra mile and for surpassing a standard of excellence.
- Organizational awareness: Ability to understand & learn the power of relationships.
- Fluency in English required.
- Flexibility to travel based on project requirements.
- University degree from a reputed institute.
- SAP – Experience with SAP acquired in a consulting environment
- Business Process - Experience in the relevant business process is desirable (i.e. Finance & Controlling, Supply Chain Management, Manufacturing OR experience in IT Strategy / Architecture. Eg SAP Architect, IS Strategy consultant etc.)
Currently we are looking for:
If your skill set matches below requirements and you are interested for this position please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with a brief overview which covers your skills and experience in line with this position and your availability.
Experience: 12+ years
Basic qualifications: University degree in Computer Science, engineering or Management Information.
Skill set: We are looking for candidates who have worked extensively in area of ....